Refund & Return Policy
Custombella Refund Policy
1. This policy sets out the returns policy for goods or services purchased through the online store operated by Custombella.co.uk
2. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it, and it must be in the original packaging.
3. Some types of goods are exempt from being returned for a refund where they are personalised or customised or where they are intimate or sanitary goods (like underwear), or where they are hazardous materials or flammable liquids or gases.
4. Other types of services cannot be returned for a refund, for example where the service begins as soon as you make the payment (e.g. a downloadable software product) or a gift card or gift wrapping service
5. Under the Consumer Contracts Regulations, if you change your mind about a purchase you have made within 14 working days after the date of delivery, you are entitled to a full refund of the original purchase price for the goods or services you wish to return, and the original postage and packaging charges made. You will not be entitled to a refund of the cost you incur in returning the item to us.
6. Our standard returns policy entitles you to a full refund of the purchase price and postage and packaging charges if you change your mind (i.e. the goods or services provided are not faulty or were not described properly) within 14 working days.
7. If the item you purchased was faulty or did not work properly, or you think the item was not as described in the item description, please contact us first before requesting a refund as we may be able to resolve your problem to your satisfaction.
8. Where you would like to return a physical product you have purchased, please contact us to let us know that you will be returning the item. To obtain a refund for a non-physical product (like a service) please contact us for further information about how this can be done.
9. Once your return is received and inspected we'll contact you to let you know whether your refund will be processed or not, and credit your original method of payment, within 14 days.
10. If you haven't received a refund yet where we have told you we have issued one, please check your bank account or card statement to make sure it hasn't been received and then contact your bank as some banks or card companies take a number of days to credit your account.
11. If an item you purchased was purchased with a discount voucher, then we will only refund the amount that you paid (and not the amount the item was listed for).
12. If an item you purchased was in a sale then it may not be eligible for a refund if you have changed your mind. If you are in any doubt please contact us before making the purchase.
If you are not completely happy with your purchase please contact us within 14 days and we will look into your query immediately. If the item is damaged in transit or we have made an error with the order we will send a replacement straight away.
Please email photograph's of the damage including the packaging to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org and we will prioritise the replacement of your order within 3 working days.
Please ensure that all personalisation is correct before submitting the order as we cannot replace or refund incorrect orders.
Once the order is placed and the item has been processed for personalisation you will be committed to the order and will not be able to return the item due to the customised nature of the products we offer since they cannot be resold.
You may contact us by the following methods
- Phone: 0141 846 0036
- Email: email@example.com